2. In order to protect the information of the Users and to maintain privacy, the information provided by the Users will not be used in any scope other than the rules and purposes specified in the contract, and will not be shared with third parties. The company, shared by the User while subscribing to the Site; has the right to reach the User for communication, marketing, notifications, sharing informative texts and other purposes through the mail, e-mail, SMS, phone call and other means through address, e-mail address, fixed and mobile phone numbers and other contact information. By accepting this agreement, the user accepts and declares that the Company may engage in the above-mentioned communication activities unless there is a written notification to the contrary.
3. The Company can access all kinds of information shared by the User within the scope of the Site. The Company may share this information with its affiliates and for the use of the Site. The user also agrees that this information will be used to contact him for the purpose of the Site.
The following information may be collected and stored by the Company in order to use the Babiesandphotographers.com & Members.babiesandphotogrpahers.com websites:
- Personal information such as name, mobile and phone number, e-mail address, home and work addresses shared by users while registering on the Site.
- All kinds of information shared by users in their profiles
- While using the Site, your device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, local preferences, identification numbers associated with your device, mobile carrier, system configuration information, intermediate information about your files, and other User interactions information.
- “Cookies” are used for the development of the site. (Cookie is a small data file transmitted by the service to the User device)
- In order to keep the information of the users regarding their paid memberships to the Site; information such as billing information, card information, bank information, account information, campaign information.
- In order to provide better service to users; User Habits (visiting, content preferences, profile information), Transaction Security Information, Activity Logs, Other Traffic Data (connection time/duration, amount of communication, etc.), search queries, transaction history, browsing history, interactions with other users, personalized content and information such as imprecise location information that can be inferred from certain technical data for ad serving.
4. In order to identify system-related problems on the Site and to solve possible problems that may arise on the Site urgently, the Company may record the IP address of the Users, the information registered in the social network user account, and use these records for these purposes. These IP addresses can be used by the Company to identify its users and visitors in general terms and to collect comprehensive demographic data.
5. The information obtained within the scope of the site is provided by the Company and other people and institutions with which it cooperates in the country and abroad, without revealing the identity of the User in any way, only for various statistical evaluations, all kinds of marketing activities, efforts to create a database and market research, can be used in such situations.
6. The Company may provide links to other sites within the Site, may publish the advertisements of contracted third parties, and may direct users to the sites of advertisers or contracted third parties through advertisements. The Company bears no responsibility for the privacy practices and policies of other sites accessed through this link, or the content they contain.
7. In the cases listed below, the company will be able to disclose the information of the users to third parties by going beyond the provisions of this privacy statement. These situations are; In cases where it is necessary to comply with the obligations imposed by the rules of law, in cases where information about Users is requested in line with an investigation or investigation duly carried out by effective domestic and foreign administrative and judicial authorities; These are the cases where it is necessary to provide information in order to protect the rights or security of the users.
8. The company accepts as an obligation to keep the confidential information given to it strictly private and confidential, to keep it as a secret, and to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to prevent all or any part of the confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party undertakes to take all measures and to show all the care that falls on it.
9. Information that may be requested from Users who respond to periodic or non-periodic surveys that may be organized by the Company on the Site, may also be used by the Company and its collaborating persons or institutions for the purposes of direct marketing to these users, making statistical analyzes and creating a special database.