Become an Award-Winning Photographer!
THE BEST BABY PHOTO AWARDS
BPA Photo Awards;
- It rewards Baby Photographers with awards, priority listing in our directory, strong profiles, titles, and professional recognition.
- It is a competition open to all Photographers.
- The world’s best Baby Photographers, Educators and Speakers evaluate the photos.
- With the awards you win here, you gain prestige worldwide and give your customers more confidence by showing that you are an “Award-Winning Photographer.”
The value of an award is determined by its Judges.
- All scoring for the competition is done online by Judges on the secure BPA Voting Board. The Jury cannot see photographer’s names.
- The Jury will evaluate your photos according to the following criteria:
- Use of Light
- Materials and Colors Used
- Idea and Creativity
- There are eight categories for applications outlined below. The participant should choose the category that best fits each image’s overall feel, impact and story.
- Birth (Photos taken during and in the first hours after birth)
- Newborn (0-2 Months)
- Baby Sitter & Cake-Smash (between 2-12 months)
- Baby & Kids (12 Months – 18 Years Old)
- Family (There is no age restriction.)
- Best Photography Reels
- Customer Experience ( your clients are going to be the judges )
- The Jury evaluates your photos according to the above criteria. According to the final score determined by the Jury, your photo will receive the relevant Award.
- PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR:
This prestigious title will be awarded on a cumulative point system in all BPA Photography Contests in a year.
UPLOADING A PHOTO
- You should send your photos in Jpg, jpeg format, with a long side of 1920px and a maximum size of 2MB.
- Your photos should not contain an expression that introduces you, such as a Logo or Signature.
- Jury members will evaluate your photos independently.
- Name your photos as follows:
For example SerapSeker_Newborn
If you are participating with more than 1 photo in the same category, you can add the photo number.
For example, SerapSeker_Newborn_2** If you have any problems uploading photos, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for support.
- Pregnant women should be the focus of the photo. However, different people are allowed in the photo.
- Images were taken during birth and the first hours after the baby’s birth.
- You can only send photos of 0-2-month-old babies in this category. Lifestyle newborn photos can also be submitted from this category. Family members should not be involved.
4. BABY SITTER & CAKE-SMASH:
- You can send photos of babies between 3 and 12 months from this category. Family members should not be involved.
5. BABY & KID:
- Children aged 12 months to 18 years are considered in this category. Parents should not be involved, but siblings should be involved.
- There is no age restriction. Photos with family members should be shared in this category.
7. NEW- PHOTOGRAPHY REELS:
- It should be included in your photos. A selection will be made from among the most interesting reels.
- See the details here
8. NEW – CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE:
- You will get a special link after you apply for the award. You can share this link with your customers to nominate the experience they got from you.
- See the details here
** If a submitted photo does not fit the category description, BPA reserves the right to place the photo in an appropriate category.
- All Photographers can participate in the BPA Photo Awards with as many photos as they want.
- BPA Premium Members can participate in Photo Awards with six photographs for FREE. Members who want to participate with more photos can participate by paying the fee.
- All applications must be submitted electronically, in digital format, as JPG only, through our submission form.
- Photos should not be from workshops. Such photos will disqualify the application. If this is detected after the photo has been awarded, it will result in the award being revoked.
- After paying the entrance fee, you cannot make any changes to the photo. Submissions are non-refundable after an application has been made.
- Your application must be your original work and not infringe on anyone else’s rights. You must own the copyright of the images you participate in the competition.
- BPA has the right to disqualify or recategorize any application if it does not meet the essential requirements.
- The photos should not contain the photographer’s name, logo or sign. The JURY evaluates the photographs completely independently.
- Copyright remains with the photographer, but by participating in this contest, you allow BPA to use any submitted image in any way without payment.
- Please ensure you have all releases and model releases before submitting your photos.
- We will only use your photos for promotional purposes related to the BPA Photography Awards competition and BPA’s sister websites.
- We will never resell your photos or allow a third party to access them.
- If we receive a request from a third party to use your photos, we will email this request directly to you.
- As an award winner, you agree that we may post your winning submission to the official BPA Photo Awards Website, Facebook, and Instagram accounts to promote our competition.
- As a BPA Photo Awards winner, you agree to participate in contest promotions. You allow us to use your name and winning photos to advertise and publicize the BPA contest and our organization at no additional cost.
BPA will not be responsible or liable for any misuse of your materials by unauthorized third parties.
We will appreciate you as a photographer every time we use your photos.
Awards Participation Process
1- Prepare Your Photo
- Whether you are a BPA Member or not, you can participate in the competition.
- BPA Premium Members do not pay for six photos.
- You can participate in the Awards by filling out the Submission Form on this page.
2- Upload Your Photo
- You should send your photos in Jpg, jpeg format, with a long side 1920px and a maximum size of 2MB.
- It shouldn’t include your name, or logo.
3- Wait for the Results
Wait until the jury evaluates and rewards your photos.
- BPA Photo Awards are held twice a year.
- Results begin to be announced in the 3rd week of June & December.
- You will be notified by email. Also, you can see the results on this website and on our Social Media accounts.
4- Get Your Award Certificates
- Proudly show your customers the awards you have won from the world’s best baby photography contest, hang them in your studio, and share them on social media and your website.
- You can get your certificate by clicking here.
BABIES & PHOTOGRAPHERS PHOTO AWARDS
APPLICATION DATES FOR THE BEST PHOTOS OF 2022
Submissions are open for Babies & Photographers Photo Awards – BEST PHOTOS of 2022. You can participate in the competition until 1 December. The winners will be announced both here and on social media in the 3rd week of December and will also be notified by email.
BECOME AN AWARD-WINNING PHOTOGRAPHER
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS FROM VENDORS
Become Part of the Baby Photographers Association
SPECIAL GIFTS FOR PARTICIPANTS AND WINNERS
Shown as one of the best shows in the world and award-winning, LSP Actions gives a 100 Pound gift voucher to one of the winners and also gives a £250 gift voucher to the Newborn Category Winner
Since 2013 Mii-Estilo makes handmade fashion especially for you. Mii-Estilo uses only the best, most luxurious fabric to achieve the dreamy results clients desire. Each piece is a work of art to fall in love with. With a big focus on Maternity Fashion for Photoshoots, Mii-Estilo is proud to be a sponsor of the Babies & Photographers Awards 2022 in the Maternity Category.
SPECIAL GIFTS TO CONTEST PARTICIPANTS, WINNERS AND BPA MEMBERS
PIXPA.com, the choice of tens of thousands of photographers from the world’s best online gallery, website and e-store software, gives a 50% discount to all BPA Members. In addition, it gives 25% free membership to everyone who participates in the competition, 50% to the winners and 1-year free membership to the 1st place of the competition.
SPECIAL GIFTS TO CONTEST PARTICIPANTS, WINNERS AND BPA MEMBERS
Studio Ninja is the world’s highest-rated photography business app, helping photographers all over the world to manage their clients, shoots, invoices, contracts, questionnaires, workflows and so much more!
Studio Ninja is specifically designed for photographers by photographers and will help you remove stress, make more money and save you time, so you can do more of the things you love.
- You can participate in the contest in the same or different categories with 3 photos.
- You can participate in the contest in the same or different categories with 6 photos.
- It’s free for Premium Members
BEST PHOTOGRAPHY REELS
25 $ or Free for Premium Members
- Let’s have fun, beat the Instagram algorithm and win an award!
- Reels must include photos or scenes from your sessions.
- It can be educational reels, backstage reels or fun photography reels.
- Show your follower that you are an award-winning reels photographer.
BEST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
50 $ or Free for Premium Members
- Your Clients are going to be the judges.
- When your clients submit a nomination, they’ll fill out a comprehensive evaluation considering different aspects like your communication, conduct, performance, delivery, value, and more.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 1, 2022
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING. THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN 3 WEEKS.
BPA AWARD BADGES
Beautiful photos deserve appreciation. With our Official BPA Badges, we reward photographers in the Baby Photo Awards twice a year for their outstanding performance. We do this with a Jury of the World’s Best Baby Photographers and Educators. Earn badges, become an award-winning photographer, show your brand stronger to the World and to your Potential Customers.
Best Photographer Of The Year
BPA PHOTOGRAPHY REELS AWARD
BPA BEST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
BPA PHOTO AWARDS CERTIFICATES
‘Freddie: ‘Mum, I’m so proud of you, I’m so SO proud of you, that’s just AMAZING!’ *he pauses for a split second* ‘Obviously your greatest achievement in life was giving birth to me but this is a close second!’
‘What an amazing morning to wake up to the news that my photo won the best family photo of the year – 2021 🤍 Thank you to all the judges, who are the best newborn, baby and maternity photographers in the world!’
‘What a fantastic surprise to wake up to this morning! First place in an international contest in which two of my biggest inspirations (@meg_nlo & @littlewhitephotography )were on the jury 😱 Thank you so much!’
BPA PREMIUM MEMBER
Join the best community!
Our Community is where you can hang out with other people on the same journey as you.